Social Icons

KIANNA ROSE TRAVEL: NYC ->CHI->KS

Monday, July 25, 2016

A few weeks ago, I flew (for the first time alone!!!) out to Kansas for a few days. Since my dad moved out there for his work a few years ago, I hadn't gone to visit and thought that now was the perfect time to take the trip out there. 

Being from New York, I had no idea what to expect. Sure, I've seen the Wizard of Oz but my dad said  that Kansas City is nothing like the Wild Western frontier depicted in movies. 

Thankfully, my dad was right! Kansas City is actually pretty hip, with tons of cute cafes and modern bistros. 

On my trip, I got to spend some really special time with my dad, his finance and daughters-to-be. I met up with the amazing Haley Jane and even had a mini driving lesson.

Without further ado, here's a short video of my travels


Do you like video posts? Should I do more of these?Also, have you gone anywhere this summer?

xoxo, Kianna Rose

1 comment: